Today marks a special day for many reasons:
- It’s my son, Colin’s birthday. He is a miracle, a challenge, a laugh, and a learning experience. I treasure every day with him.
- Today is the “official” launch of Book 2 in the Spectrum Mom series – Spectrum Parent’s Survival Guide. (I say official as this is the day it was scheduled to release, but it released four days early.).
- I’ve signed the contract with Sara K. Sheckells (@SaraSoundsVO), who did the narration of Life as a Spectrum Mom, to do the audiobook narration for the Spectrum Parent’s Survival Guide as well.
- Life as a Spectrum Mom ebook is currently free on Amazon through Saturday.
- Finally, Life as a Spectrum Mom reached #1 on Amazon for the second time since releasing last Mother’s Day.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,996 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Special Needs
- #8 in Kindle Store > Whispersync for Voice > Parenting & Relationships
So let’s celebrate. Put your feet up, read a good book, and eat some chocolate. Happy January 25th everyone.