Because of a snafu on my part, Book Three in the Spectrum Mom series is now available in print on Amazon.com. The eBook version will be released on the original release date of Father’s Day, June 16th, 2019 in honor of my husband, Frank, and my father (who passed away last year after completing beta reading Spectrum Parent Survival Guide, but before he could see the completed book).
In celebration of the release of Our Spectrum Family the eBook versions of the first two books will be free on Amazon during the following dates:
- Life as a Spectrum Mom: The Ups, Downs, and Up-side Downs of Parenting Autistic Kids – Free from Thursday, June 6th, through Monday, June 10th.
- Spectrum Parent’s Survival Guide: Tips, Tricks and Strategies for Navigating Through Autism – Free from Tuesday, June 11th, through Saturday, June 15th.
Works in Progress:
- Audio Version of Our Spectrum Family (Release Date: TBD)
- eBook Box Set of current Spectrum Mom Series (Tentative release Fall/Winter 2019)
- Twists of Fate short story (As part of the Cursed Collectibles anthology) will be released in multiple formats (Fall/Winter 2019)
- Collection of Short Stories on Perception Twists (Work in Progress)
- Rainy in Seattle – YA Contemporary Fantasy (Work in Progress)
- Omens – YA Epic Fantasy (Work in Progress)