KAREN PELLETT has worked as a freelance correspondent, guest blogger, portrait photographer and author.
Her published works include:
- short stories
- Asylum (Mind Games anthology)
- The Christmas Lily (The Hope of Christmas anthology)
- Twist of Fate (Cursed Collectibles anthology – Coming 2019)
- short stories
- A Chance to Hope (Little Boy Blue: Finding Hope After Miscarriage anthology)
- My Children, My Teachers (Choose to Write anthology)
- Being the Stepmom (Sunstone Magazine)
- Life as a Spectrum Mom: The Ups, Downs, and Upside Downs of Parenting Autistic Kids (Spectrum Mom Book 1)
- Spectrum Parents’ Survival Guide: Tips, Tricks & Strategies for Navigating Through Autism (Spectrum Mom Book 2)
- Spectrum Family: Thriving in an Autistic World (Coming 2019)
- Life as a Spectrum Mom: The Ups, Downs, and Upside Downs of Parenting Autistic Kids (available as of 07/20/17)
- Spectrum Parents’ Survival Guide: Tips, Tricks & Strategies for Navigating Through Autism (available as of 04/12/2018)
Being a mother of three special needs kids Karen often utilizes writing as a method of therapy to deal with stress. Karen loves the challenge of writing a new story while focusing on building a specific skill (i.e. sensory details, humor, etc.).
Karen is a huge proponent of cherry Dr. Pepper and dark chocolate. She recently has also started hobbling through 5K races to prove to herself that she can overcome anything (including herself).
Feel free to connect with Karen on social media:
- Twitter – @KarenPellett
- Facebook – Author Karen Pellett
- Amazon – Author Karen Pellett
- Instagram – Author Karen Pellett