Over the last year our family has been impacted by a high level of medical emergencies including, but not limited to:
- multiple concussions (me and my son Joseph) requiring many tests and brain scans
- surgery to seek out swallowed Legos (Colin)
- multiple root canals (me)
- sedation dentistry (Colin and Joseph)
- emergency room visit for croup (Joseph)
- multiple EEGs, ER visits, paramedic visits, heart ultrasounds, blood tests, and even last week, heart surgery for our daughter, Rebekah.
Please check additional details on our GoFundMe page: Medical Mayhem Recovery Fundraiser.